Edinburgh Employment Law Seminar: Discrimination in the Workplace and Data Protection ‘Don’t Panic’!
Date: 13/11/2019 Time: 8:00 am
Venue: Davidson Chalmers Stewart Offices
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Alternatively phone 0131 625 9191
The Davidson Chalmers Stewart Employment Law Breakfast Seminar Programme provides essential updates for those managing employees and dealing with employment law.
The employment law update will cover the current law relating to discrimination in the workplace and examine recent developments that impact upon employers as well as Data Protection post GDPR.
- Discrimination in the Workplace Update.
- The Right to Request Workplace Modifications.
- Extension of Religion/Beliefs and Harassment.
- Recent Cases.
- Employee Privacy Notices: What, How and Why?
- Data Subject Rights: How Can We Comply?
- Data Sharing: Is It Legal?
- Surveillance: Are There Limits?
Spaces are limited so book now to reserve your place.
All You Need To Know:
Davidson Chalmers Stewart
12 Hope Street
0131 625 9191
08.00–08.20am: Registration, breakfast and refreshments.
09.30–10.00am: Refreshments and networking.
- Commercial Property
- Employment Update