Dunedin Solutions has announced the appointment of Craig Stirling to its Expert Panel.
The Dunedin Solutions Expert Panel now comprises 11 expert leaders from innovation, entrepreneurship, medical sciences, engineering, IT, finance, tax, legal, HR and communications. The panel members provide recommendations and guidance on how to best address new and emerging business opportunities and challenges.
In joining the panel Craig will provide input and guidance on a wide range of corporate and commercial issues including IP, contracts, R&D tax credits, joint ventures, private equity investments and acquisitions and disposals.
The Expert Panel members are:
- Mo Hakimi: Founder / Execution & Delivery Solutions (UK, USA).
- Denise Baxter: Recruitment Solutions (UK).
- Albert Bergemont: Technology & Systems Solutions Technology & Systems Solutions (USA, France, Switzerland).
- Krista Nilsen Bordner: Communications & PR Solutions (USA).
- Dr Chris Edwards: Sensors & IC Solutions (USA).
- Dr Paul Kettle: System, Software & Algorithm Architect (USA, Ireland)
- Professor Ian Kunkler: Medical Science Solutions (Uk).
- Andy Laing: Finance & Investment Solutions (UK).
- Professor Victor Lope: Medical Science Solutions (UK).
- Neil Mitchell: Tax Solutions (UK).
- Pirooz Parvarandeh: Technology & Strategy Solutions (USA).
- Craig Stirling: Legal Solutions (UK, International).
- Professor Charles P. Swainson: Medical Science Solutions (UK).
- Lisa Thomson: HR Solutions (UK).