We have extensive experience of acting for AIM and Official List companies from IPO through secondary issues, acquisitions and disposals, reconstructions and takeovers.
Elizabeth Kennedy is a member, and past chairman, of the AIM Advisory Group of the London Stock Exchange and a member of the AIM Disciplinary Committee of the London Stock Exchange.
Our expertise in acting for listed companies includes:
- Legal advice for all stages of a quoted company’s development
- Advising the AIM Nomad, Official List Sponsor and Takeover Code adviser
- Project management of all aspects of a transaction
- Providing board level strategic advice
- Acting as a director of listed companies
- Advice on funding by way of equity or debt
- Knowledge of potential sources of funding
- Compliance with AIM and Official List rules and best practice
- Regulatory investigations and enquiries.