At Davidson Chalmers Stewart we have always believed it is important to conduct our business in a responsible, ethical and professional manner and we encourage all of our staff to support our Corporate Social Responsibility programme.
As well as our extensive pro bono work, we are a proud supporter of a number of local community initiatives and organise numerous fundraising events and activities for our dedicated charity, which we choose on an annual basis. For 2023 we are delighted to be supporting Sense Scotland, a Scottish charity and specialised social care provider supporting people with communication support needs.
The Corporate Social Responsibility programme is led by a committee made up of staff from all parts of the firm including partners, associates, trainees and business support.
A selection of some of our previous CSR initiatives are outlined below:
- University of Edinburgh and University of Aberdeen Student Prizes.
We sponsor student prizes encouraging strong academic achievement at both Universities.
- Charities previously supported include:
- St Columba’s Hospice.
- Children 1st.
- Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland.
- So Precious.
- The Tour de Lauder (raising funds for the Steve Cully Tribute Fund).
- The Borders Change Foundation.
- The Sick Kids Friends Foundation.
- Cancer Support Scotland.