I joined the firm as a Trainee Solicitor in September 2020. I am now a Solicitor in the firm’s market leading Healthcare team providing real estate, corporate and regulatory advice to health and social care providers.
This includes all aspects of the business of health and social care including:
- creation of bespoke partnership agreements
- variation of partnership agreements
- partnership assumptions and resignations
- partnership advice
- Limited Liability Partnership incorporation
- GP Sustainability Loan Scheme
- property transfers
- third party landlord schemes
- secured lending
- business purchases and sales
Outside of the office, I enjoy spending time socialising with friends and walking around my new home, the Kingdom of Fife. I am also an avid (watching) tennis fan.